The Cahill Group is one of the largest multi-disciplinary construction companies in Canada, with operations from Newfoundland to Alberta. We believe in taking care of our people with rewarding career opportunities, competitive compensation packages, and a dynamic working environment.
The Cahill Group is currently recruiting for a SharePoint Developer/Administrator to provide technical support, installs, maintains, configures, develops and supports a SharePoint platform, Intranet, Web Portals and web collaboration in the areas of administration and development.
- Installing, configuring, maintaining, upgrading and managing a SharePoint Server or a Farm
- Configuring SharePoint services and settings, Manages system security, system patching and upgrades
- Supporting Intranet sites built on SharePoint 2010 and 2013
- Architecture and design of SharePoint implementations and 2010 to 2013 and SharePoint Online migrations using best practices.
- Designing, developing and maintaining key components of the software suite using classic ASP, Microsoft .Net and SharePoint Server 2010, 2013, and new 2016
- Deploying custom developed and third-party SharePoint solution packages
- Document SharePoint configuration and architecture
- Solid understanding of IIS, Active Directory, Mail Configuration, the .Net framework (C#)and associated technologies
- Strong understanding of what can be done using Out-Of-The-Box features in SharePoint.
- Degree in Computer Science with 18 months' work experience in SharePoint 2010 or Diploma in Computer Studies (programming) with 3 years' experience in SharePoint 2010 or Equivalent education/training and work experience.
- Ability to work within diverse work teams
If you are interested in joining our growing team, please apply in confidence to email@example.com, quoting competition number CCE-SPD-04-18.
Cahill is an equal opportunity organization. While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those under consideration will be contacted.