Graphic Design Technician
We are seeking a Graphic Design Technician to join our team located in Charlottetown, PE. This is a full-time 40 hour/week, permanent position.
CiboWares.com is a one-stop destination for restaurant-quality kitchen and dining supplies. As a hospitality product manufacturer, wholesaler and online retailer, we're committed to providing our customers with the products they need at the best prices. We retail products throughout the world on various online marketplaces under numerous brands.
About the position:
The Graphic Design Technician will assist our marketing and design team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Email newsletter creation and maintenance
- Digital marketing
- Catalog page layout
- Brochure layout
- Ecommerce website updates
- Presentation documents
- Direct mail
- Other duties as required
Our ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Diploma in Graphic Design or related discipline
- 1-2 years experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Digital Media experience an asset (website, email, and online ad, etc.)
- Written and spoken competence in English is required.
- Understanding of brand consistency
- Creative problem solving and strategic skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects effectively and work independently in a fast-paced environment. Organization is a must.
- Ability to work, at times, under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Understand the company's customer service culture and consistently apply it throughout all means of communication
- Ready to “Jump In” and take on problems...identify a problem, and come up with solution, and execute the solution.
- Self-motivated, results-oriented, team player. You will be working with team members who might not be in the same office.
- Please be legally entitled to work in Canada.
Ready to join our team? Sounds like you could be a fit for the role? Email an introduction to yourself and a resume to email@example.com. Visit our website for more information about us at CiboWares.com. No phone calls, please.