St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador | Technology and Digital Media | Experienced | Full-time
Bluedrop Learning Networks Inc. is currently seeking an experienced Quality Tester. This position requires an individual with an exceptional attention to detail, a good client perspective, experience working within a project team environment, and a desire to grow with our business.
The Quality Tester is responsible for ensuring project deliverables conform to quality standards and client expectations. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Ensuring QC reviews are completed in alignment with overall QMS procedures;
- Ensuring that work is thorough, accurate and complete through the following:
- Creating, maintaining, and executing test plans/scripts and test suites for project qualification and release;
- Identifying, isolating, reporting, and tracking issues/defects;
- Documenting defects in a clear and concise manner;
- Conducting regression testing and verifying defect fixes;
- Communicating with the project team to ensure that defects are managed effectively, and to avoid any miscommunication which could impact timelines.
- Ensuring that work meets project quality standards:
- Following established design and quality standards when completing QC Reviews;
- Completing thorough QC Reviews to ensure that defects in deliverables meet acceptable metrics;
- Making recommendations to management about ways to improve Quality processes.
- Using various quality control tools and environments.
- Experience in Quality Testing within an eLearning and/or software environment;
- Experience reviewing and editing technical design documents;
- Experience using quality testing software, as well as automated testing tools would be considered an asset;
- MS Office Suite of products (Word, Excel);
- Exceptional Grammar/Spelling;
- Ability to multi-task and manage time;
- Above average attention to detail;
- Strong written communication skills;
- UAT Experience.
- Attention to detail
- Defect Tracking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Quality Control
A little bit about us
Bluedrop Learning Networks
Bluedrop Learning Networks Inc. (BLN) provides unique SaaS-based workforce development solutions to help government and corporate customers improve employment outcomes and keep workers safe. By understanding the complex operating environments of its target markets, BLN's solutions are able to address multiple stakeholders. These solutions help workers to manage mandatory certifications, apprentices to track new skills at work, the unemployed to get jobs, the underemployed to advance, dreamers to start businesses, and local businesses to grow. Typical customers include workforce investment boards, apprenticeship authorities, government agencies, NGOs and workers' compensation boards.
Work With Us
This is an excellent opportunity for ambitious, career-oriented individuals who wish to be part of a large, dynamic and highly successful organization. We offer competitive compensation, bonus opportunities and benefits, as well as exceptional career growth potential. Please forward your resume, in confidence, to be considered for this current vacancy. While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.
Bluedrop Learning Networks Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We just hire the best…