Bell Aliant in Fredericton, NB
Bell is a truly Canadian company with over 137 years of success. We are defined by the passion of our team members and their belief in our company's vast potential.
To ensure we continue to be recognized as Canada's leading communications company, we're committed to finding and developing the next generation of leaders. This means creating best-in-class career and development opportunities for our employees.
If you're passionate, driven and find yourself seeking interesting work, new challenges and continuous learning opportunities, then we want you to join our team.
Bell Business Markets provides a vast array of communications solutions for small, medium, and large organizations. These include managed data and network solutions, cloud computing, conferencing, Web, security solutions and integrated information and communications technology (ICT) services.
Facilitate conference calls to support interaction of project delivery technical resources and client resources
Position requires frequent "off normal" evening and weekend work activities
- With direction from the project or implementation manager, establish and facilitate technical conference calls for project delivery technical resources and client resources.
- Ensure all required resources are present on the bridge and maintain a log of all activities performed.
- Distribute and review Method of Procedure (MoP) with appropriate resources.
- Monitor the completion of the MoP. Coordinate resources for "roll back" activities when implementation/migration activities cannot be completed.
- Immediately escalate critical risks or issues to the project or implementation manager as per the project plan or MoP.
- Participate in project meetings internal and external to Bell as required.
- Provide minutes and other required documentation to the project or implementation manager following the completion of each bridge.
- Identify opportunities for optimization or improvement to the project or implementation manager.
Education and Experience
- Completion of at least one year of post-secondary education
- Experience working and leading in a customer-facing team environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to solicit cooperation and resolve conflict
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Competency in Microsoft Office applications
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French)
Position Type: Management
Job Location: Canada : New Brunswick : Fredericton
Application Deadline: 06/29/2018
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
Bell is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.
Created: Canada , NB , Fredericton