Student - Infection Control
Note: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT : Student
ZONE : Zone 1 - Beauséjour
FACILITY : Dr-Georges-L.-Dumont University Hospital Centre
DEPARTMENT : Infection Control
CLASSIFICATION : Student - Infection Control
STATUS : Temporary full-time (approximately 8 weeks)
FTE : 1.0
ANTICIPATED DATE : June 18, 2018
HOURS OF WORK :
Monday to Friday
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
JOB SUMMARY :
Perform hand hygiene audits and other audits throughout the zone 6 facilities, enter the observations into the electronic database and generate reports.
- Successful completion of the 2nd or 3rd year of the bachelor's degree in nursing;
- Valid driver's license and use of a vehicle;
- Ability to use a computer and various software programs - Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Physical ability to perform the assigned work;
- Good work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethical principles, the Network's management philosophy, and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality set by Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in French and spoken competence in English are required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Vitalite Health Network is a smoke-free environment