Psychologist 1 (PC01)
Note: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT : SHCP
ZONE : Zone 1 - Beauséjour
FACILITY : Community Mental Health Centre - Moncton
DEPARTMENT : Long Term Adult Services
CLASSIFICATION : Psychologist 1 (PC01)
STATUS : Temporary part-time (approximately 1 year)
FTE : 0.5
HOURS OF WORK:
Day shifts with the possibility of evening shifts
8 hours shifts
Possibility of stand-by and call back
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
ANTICIPATED START DATE : As soon as possible
JOB SUMMARY :
Responsible for doing evaluations, psychoeducation, consultations and psychological interventions with an adult population. The clinical tasks will be attributed according to the current needs of the department.
- Clinical Master's degree in psychology followed of at least 3 years of overseen clinical work or a doctorate in psychology followed by 1 year of overseen clinical work;
- Member registered under the law with the College of Psychologists of NB;
- Experience relating to the evaluation and the intervention in psychology of health would be an asset;
- Knowledge and control of the code of ethics and the law governing the profession of psychology;
- Capacities recognized for organization and management of his/her own work and self-directed work;
- Computer skills (Meditech and Microsoft Office);
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organization values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitality Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in French and English is required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Vitalité Health Network is a smoke-free environment