Physiotherapist 1 (PT01)
Note: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT: SCHP
ZONE: Zone 5 - Restigouche
FACILITY: Campbellton Regional Hospital
CLASSIFICATION: Physiotherapist 1 (PT01)
STATUS: Permanent part-time
ANTICIPATED START DATE: As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK:
8 hour day shift - Rotation
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
Under the supervision of the Manager - Physiotherapy Services, the incumbent will provide professional services to patients, access their needs and development treatment to in-patients or out-patients. He/She will participate in the elaboration of programs and services in physiotherapy.
- Bachelor and/or Master's Degree of Science in Physiotherapy or an equivalent approved by the Canadian Physiotherapy Association;
- Member in good standing of the NB College of Physiotherapists;
- Current BLS certificate or willing to obtain it;
- Valid driver's licence for the province of New Brunswick;
- Leadership qualities, self-confidence and adaptability;
- Good judgment, organizational and decision making skills;
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physically able to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitalité Health Network.
Spoken and written competence in English and French is required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Vitalité Health Network is a smoke-free environment