Registered Cardiology Technologist (EC01)
NOTE: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT: MSP
ZONE: Zone 4 - Northwest
FACILITY: Edmundston Regional Hospital
CLASSIFICATION: Registered Cardiology Technologist (EC01)
STATUS: Temporary full-time (approximately 1 year)
ANTICIPATED START DATE: March 4th, 2018
HOURS OF WORK:
7.5 hour day shifts and weekend
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
Perform various diagnostic procedures to help physicians diagnose electrophysiological and mechanical heart functions.
- High school diploma and cardiology technologist diploma from a recognized school;
- Member in good standing of the New Brunswick Society of Cardiology Technologists;
- Verbal and written communication skills;
- Effective time management skills;
- Ability to work quickly;
- Brief description of desired position and explanation of interest in position;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Physical ability to perform the assigned work;
- Good work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethical principles, the Network's management philosophy and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality set by Vitalité Health Network.
Knowledge of spoken and written French is essential and knowledge of spoken English is required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Vitalité Health Network is a smoke-free environment