Note: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT : CUPE
ZONE : Zone 1 - Beauséjour
FACILITY : Dr-Georges-L.-Dumont University Hospital Centre
DEPARTMENT : Facilities Maintenance - Electricity
CLASSIFICATION : Electrician (2056)
STATUS : Permanent full-time
FTE : 1.0
ANTICIPATED START DATE : As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK :
Monday to Friday with the possibility of rotation
Possibility of standby and call back
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
JOB SUMMARY :
Install and repair all electrical installations (switches, relays, motor controls, alarms, amplifiers, etc.). Repair defective wiring assemblies; maintain electrical installations (alarms, elevators, transformers, timers, etc.). Monitor energy-saving program as required. The incumbent may be required to travel from time to time to other buildings in zone 1B. Perform other related duties as required by the service.
- High school diploma or GED;
- Electrician's license in accordance with the act of the Province of New Brunswick.
- Experience of at least one year directly related to the position;
- Recognized skills in organizing and managing the assigned workload;
- Recognized communication and interpersonal skills;
- Recognized ability to function in a changing work environment;
- Ability to perform assigned tasks without constant supervision;
- Computer literacy;
- Valid driver's license;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organization values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitality Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in French and spoken competence in English is required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Vitalité Health Network is a smoke-free environment