Client Service Account Manager - Future Opportunities
Bell Aliant in Fredericton, NB
Bell is a truly Canadian company with over 137 years of success. We are defined by the passion of our team members and their belief in our company's vast potential.
To ensure we continue to be recognized as Canada's leading communications company, we're committed to finding and developing the next generation of leaders. This means creating best-in-class career and development opportunities for our employees.
If you're passionate, driven and find yourself seeking interesting work, new challenges and continuous learning opportunities, then we want you to join our team.
Bell Business Markets provides a vast array of communications solutions for small, medium, and large organizations. These include managed data and network solutions, cloud computing, conferencing, Web, security solutions and integrated information and communications technology (ICT) services.
The position of Consultant - Client Service Account Manager (CSAM) has overall accountability for managing the service delivery experience post sales for the customer. CSAM will cover a designated standard base of approximately 90 customers. These customers have a standard service portfolio of solutions. The Consultant - CSAM will be responsible to ensure all service and contract commitments are met to customer satisfaction in the post sale relationship. Client Service Account Manager activities will include Account Governance, Compliance and Contract Relationship, Delivery and Operations Management and Financial Management.
- Interface with designated Clients primarily on the phone, and face to face when required to review key activities and status related to delivery and service performance.
- Establish bi-yearly touch point with remaining clients via telephone to ensure all delivery activities are on track
- Single point of accountability for client Management escalations
- Effectively manage internal escalation process and client communications.
- Develop Service improvement plans in response to bi-yearly Client satisfaction review/surveys.
- Working with internal stakeholders to resolve issues
- Accountable for client satisfaction related to all delivery and operational activities
- Value creation for our business by clearing roadblocks for the Sales teams to secure new business
Compliance and Contract Management
- Manage Contract Life-cycle - Line of site to all customer contracts, expiration dates; partner with sales team to renew and extend customer contracts.
- Virtual team education on contract obligations
- Responsible to the customer on the terms and conditions of the contract - managing customer expectations, answers questions and interpret contract details
Delivery and Operations Management
- Effectively manage and clear customer escalations to successful resolution
- Maintain close clear communication - develop and maintain a communication model for each escalation with internal and external stakeholders
- Manage client communication and expectations
- Effectively manage all billing related client executive escalations
- Minimize revenue attrition resulting from delays on service deployment
- Manage executive escalation on revenue recovery for aging accounts
- Oversee the resolution of re-occurring billing issue
- Act as a champion in creating a customer focused culture
- Ensure appropriate flow of information between the business operations, sales, Bell executives and the clients
- Be actively involved in providing feedback and guidance regarding evaluation of problem resolution, etc
- Works independently engaging others as needed with minimal coaching and guidance.
- Effective customer relationships skills - ability to instill confidence in the client
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills
- Solid Business & Financial acumen
- Good written and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to present ideas to peers, team members, and clients
- Well-organized, able to prioritize work in a dynamic environment - meeting changing business needs.
- Effective negotiation skills with the ability to effectively resolve conflict while minimizing impact to ongoing customer relationship
- Sound understanding of Bell processes, products, and offerings with knowledge of ICT solution and/or product mix.
- Solid organizational & functional skills
- Experience in a related field or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years experience in a related discipline field
- Broad based understanding of ICT (i.e. methodologies, Processes, tools)
- Understanding of revenue and cost management
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French)
Position Type: Management
Job Location: Canada : New Brunswick : Fredericton
Application Deadline: 06/18/2018
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
Bell is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.
Created: Canada , NB , Fredericton