Manager, Client Care
Bell Aliant in Halifax, NS
Bell is a truly Canadian company with over 137 years of success. We are defined by the passion of our team members and their belief in our company's vast potential.
To ensure we continue to be recognized as Canada's leading communications company, we're committed to finding and developing the next generation of leaders. This means creating best-in-class career and development opportunities for our employees.
If you're passionate, driven and find yourself seeking interesting work, new challenges and continuous learning opportunities, then we want you to join our team.
Bell Business Markets provides a vast array of communications solutions for small, medium, and large organizations. These include managed data and network solutions, cloud computing, conferencing, Web, security solutions and integrated information and communications technology (ICT) services.
The role of the Bell Business Markets (BBM) Client Services Manager is to lead a team of unionized client agents to deliver excellent customer service results and play a key role in building and maintaining strong relationships with sales and other internal partners. The Client Care Manager is accountable to effectively manage, coach and develop a team of client agents. The Manager is accountable to proactively identify, address, manage and communicate workload pressures and capacity within the team of direct reports to ensure workload is balanced and actioned accordingly with sales and internal partner teams, identify process gaps and do root cause analysis to prevent reoccurrence, and proactively identify and pursue opportunities for improved productivity engaging organizational partners in for their execution.
Job duties / accountabilities
- Effectively manage, coach and develop a team of client agents
- Ensures solutions and decisions drive efficiency, productivity, return on investment and quality in the business
- Proactively shares, develops and implements best practices
- Communicate expectations, analyze data, prioritize and action individual and team results
- Oversees organization and prioritization of workload in real time to meet customer requested due dates in conjunction with the Order Control Desk.
- Acts intuitively and proactively to identify & communicate unusual fluctuations in volumes and workload balancing load accordingly in conjunction with the Order Control Desk.
- Conducts daily coaching for success and provides immediate performance feedback during sessions
- Creates and implements individual personal growth plans with each direct report
- Deliver service excellence to internal and external customers
- Handle escalated customer complaints in a timely and satisfactory resolution and identify root cause and process gaps in order to avoid repeat
- Monitor and action service order quality results
- Capture and log daily, weekly and monthly key metrics and action as appropriate
- Knowledge of and ability to perform Performance Management practices
Essential skills / competencies
- 3 to 5 years experience in a management role
- Excellent interpersonal skills with effective listening, comprehension (written and verbal)
- Strong communication, negotiation, leadership and mediation skills
- Ability to act as a catalyst for change and continuous improvement
- Ability to use data and develop analysis to assess impacts of work
- Ability to work in a team environment, building a cohesive team and obtaining cooperative teamwork and collaboration from other departments
- Ability to anticipate future obstacles and consider alternate solutions
- Strong ability to multitask with a high level of adaptability
- High level of skill in trouble-shooting, problem solving and prioritization
- Proficient in Excel and Powerpoint.
Preferred skills / competencies
- Knowledge of Voice Provisioning Tools
- Experience in distributing or balancing workload for a team or group.
- Previous position of Leadership/Coaching
- Knowledge of the current BellAliant collective agreement
- Knowledge of Business Voice and Data products
- University Graduate
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French)
Position Type: Management
Job Location: Canada : Nova Scotia : Halifax
Application Deadline: 11/20/2017
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
Bell is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.
Created: Canada , NS , Halifax