Pharmacist 1 (PH01)
Note: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT : SHCP
ZONE : Zone 1 - Beauséjour
FACILITY : Dr-Georges-L.-Dumont University Hospital Centre
DEPARTMENT : Pharmacy
CLASSIFICATION : Pharmacist 1 (PH01)
STATUS : Temporary full-time (approximately 16 months)
FTE : 1.0
HOURS OF WORK:
Possibility of standby and call back
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
ANTICIPATED START DATE: As soon as possible
JOB SUMMARY :
Participates in the diverse clinical and professional activities of the department as well as in the activities connected with the preparation, the distribution and in the control of the use of the medication. Assures an optimal pharmacotherapy for the patients and supplies information on pharmaceutical products. Assumes any other related task according to the needs of the department.
- Member in good standing of the New Brunswick College of Pharmacists and possess a licence to practice in New Brunswick;
- Additional training in hospital pharmacy (master's degree or hospital pharmacy diploma) would be an asset;
- Recognized skills in the organization and management of the assigned workload;
- Recognized communication and interpersonal skills;
- Recognized skills in the ability to function in a changing work environment;
- Recognized skills for problem solving ;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organization values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitality Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in French and spoken competence in English are required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Vitalité Health Network is a smoke-free environment