Registered Nurse Class A (RNCA)
BARGAINING UNIT : NBNU
ZONE : Zone 1 (Beauséjour)
FACILITY : Dr-Georges-L.-Dumont University Hospital Centre
DEPARTMENT : Family Medecine Unit
CLASSIFICATION : Registered Nurse Class A (RNCA)
STATUS : Casual
FTE : 0.0
HOURS OF WORK :
Monday to Friday
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
ANTICIPATED START DATE : As soon as possible
JOB SUMMARY :
Clinical position with the Family Medicine Unit . Under the authority of the unit director and as a member of the multidisciplinary team, the nurse is actively involved in the three main functions of the F.M.U. : delivery of health care, education and research.
- Member in good standing of the Nurses Association of New Brunswick (NANB);
- Bachelor of nursing;
- Minimum of five (5) years' of recent nursing experience;
- Certification in BLS (Basic Life Support);
- Training or experience in evaluation research
- Knowledge of the adult education principals;
- Ensures continuous professional development;
- Respect of the policies and regulations of the Family Medicine Unit and the code of ethics, regulations and standards of the nursing profession;
- Resolution and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organization values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitality Health Network
Written and spoken competence in French and spoken competence in English are required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Vitalité Health Network is a smoke-free environment.