Psychologist 1 (PC01)
Note: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT : SHCP
ZONE : Zone 1 - Beauséjour
FACILITY : Dr-Georges-L.-Dumont University Hospital Centre
DEPARTMENT : Psychology
CLASSIFICATION : Psychologist 1 (PC01)
STATUS : Temporary full-time (approximately 1 year)
FTE : 1.0
HOURS OF WORK:
Mainly day shifts
8 hour shifts
Possibility of standby and call back
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
ANTICIPATED START DATE : As soon as possible
JOB SUMMARY :
Responsible for conducting evaluations, psychoeducation, counseling and psychological interventions in a pediatric and adult population, both internally and externally. Clinical tasks will be assigned based on current service needs.
- Clinical Master's degree in psychology followed of at least 3 years of overseen clinical work or a doctorate in psychology followed by 1 year of overseen clinical work;
- Member registered under the law with the College of Psychologists of NB;
- Work experience related to assessment and intervention in health psychology would be an asset;
- Knowledge and control of the code of ethics and the law governing the profession of psychology;
- Recognized skills in organization, managing and self-directed work;
- Computer skills (Meditech and Microsoft Office);
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organization values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitality Health Network.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Vitalite Health Network is a smoke-free environment