Occupational / Physiotherapy Assistant (3029)
Note: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT : CUPE
ZONE : Zone 1 - Beauséjour
FACILITY : Dr-Georges-L.-Dumont University Hospital Centre
DEPARTMENT : Physiotherpy
CLASSIFICATION : Occupational / Physiotherapy Assistant (3029)
STATUS : Casual
FTE : 0.0
HOURS OF WORK :
8 hour shifts - Rotation
Work schedule may be change to meet operational needs.
ANTICIPATED START DATE : As soon as possible
JOB SUMMARY :
Assist the physiotherapist by doing varioud clinical and technical tasks related tot he treatment of patients in order to retore, maintain or improve the level of functional independance of the patients.
- High school diploma or GED;
- Recognized postsecondary technical rehabilitation program of more than one year and up to two years or equivalent;
- BLS (Basic Life Support) certification and must maintain the certification;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organization values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitality Health Network.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.