Food Services Worker B (2041)
Note: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT : CUPE
ZONE : Zone 1 (Beauséjour)
FACILITY : Dr-Georges-L.-Dumont University Hospital Centre
DEPARTMENT : Food Services
CLASSIFICATION : Food Services Worker B (2041)
STATUS : Casual
FTE : 0.0
ANTICIPATED START DATE : As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK :
4-hour, 8-hour and/or 12 hour shifts - Rotation
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
JOB SUMMARY :
Perform current tasks in the dish room and pot room. Maintain a clean workplace and transport the food trays to the patients in the units of care. Perform any other related tasks according to the needs of the department.
- High school diploma or GED;
- Relevant experience to the position;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organization values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitality Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in French and spoken competence in English are required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Vitalité Health Network is a smoke-free environment