Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technologist (MT00)
NOTE: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT : MSP
ZONE : Zone 4 - Northwest
FACILITY : Edmundston Regional Hospital
DEPARTMENT : Medical Imaging
CLASSIFICATION : Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technologist (MT00)
STATUS : Temporary full-time (approximately 1 year)
FTE : 1.0
ANTICIPATED START DATE : November 5th, 2017
HOURS OF WORK :
8-hour shifts - Rotation day, night and weekends
Possibility of standby and call back
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
JOB SUMMARY :
The successful candidate will perform a variety of technical and clinical duties related to the work of a magnetic resonance imaging and diagnostic imaging technologist.
N.B.: These are only the main duties of the position. Other related duties may be assigned as required for the smooth operation of the area.
- Active member of the Canadian Association of Medical Radiation Technologists;
- Diploma from a recognized school of radiologic technology;
- Magnetic resonance imaging certification from CAMRT;
- Demonstrated personal qualities, namely sound judgment, initiative and creativity, and adaptation to change;
- Ability to briefly describe desired position and explain interest in position;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Physical ability to perform the assigned work;
- Good work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethical principles, the Network's management philosophy, and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality set by Vitalité Health Network.
Knowledge of spoken and written French is essential and knowledge of spoken English is required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Vitalité Health Network is a smoke-free environment