Pharmacist 1 (PH01)
Note: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT : SHCP
ZONE : Zone 4 - Northwest
FACILITY : Edmundston Regional Hospital
DEPARTMENT : Pharmacy
CLASSIFICATION : Pharmacist 1 (PH01)
STATUS : Temporary Full-Time (Approximately 1 year)
FTE : 1.0
ANTICIPATED DATE : As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK :
8-hour shifts - Rotation and weekend
Possibility of standby and call back
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
JOB SUMMARY :
The incumbent will be responsible for preparing and verifying prescriptions and providing his or her expertise as a resource person to physicians and nurses. He or she will be required to participate in clinical and patient teaching activities and play the role of pharmacist on a regional basis. He or she will also be responsible for performing all other tasks related to the position of pharmacist. He or she could be asked to work in other facilities of Vitalité Health Network, Zone 4 depending on operational requirements.
- Member in good standing of the New Brunswick College of Pharmacists with licence to practice in New Brunswick;
- Concern for clients;
- Ability to work in stressful situations;
- Following personal qualities: sound judgment, initiative and creativity, and adaptation to change;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision;
- Ability to briefly describe the position sought;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Physical ability to perform the assigned work;
- Good work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethical principles, the Network's management philosophy, and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality set by Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in French and English is required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Vitalité Health Network is a smoke-free environment