Environmental Services Worker B (2040)
BARGAINING UNIT : CUPE
ZONE : Zone 4 - Northwest
FACILITY : Grand Falls General Hospital
DEPARTMENT : Environmental Services
CLASSIFICATION : Environmental Services Worker B (2040)
STATUS : Casual
FTE : 0.0
HOURS OF WORK :
Day, night and weekend
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
ANTICIPATED START DATE : As soon as possible
JOB SUMMARY :
Perform various cleaning duties in accordance with the established frequencies, procedures, and principles of asepsis. NB These are only the main duties of the position. Other related duties may be assigned as required for the smooth operation of the sector.
- Secondary school diploma (Grade 12) or general education diploma (GED) and related experience;
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions;
- Initiative, discretion, and sense of responsibility;
- Concern for clients;
- Brief description of desired position and explanation of interest in position;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Physical ability to perform the assigned work;
- Good work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethical principles, the Network's management philosophy, and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality set forth by Vitalité Health Network.
Knowledge of spoken and written French is essential and knowledge of spoken English is required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Vitalité Health Network is a smoke-free environment