Environmental Services Worker B (2040)
Note: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT : CUPE
ZONE : Zone 6 - Acadie-Bathurst
FACILITY : Tracadie-Sheila Hospital
DEPARTMENT : Environmental Services
CLASSIFICATION : Environmental Services Worker B (2040)
STATUS : Casual
HOURS OF WORK :
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
JOB SUMMARY :
To maintain a clean and safe environment for the well-being of our customers.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in one of the two official languages either English or French and spoken competence in the other official language is required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted .
Vitalité Health Network is a smoke-free environment