Electroneurophysiology Technologist-2 (EE02)
Note: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT: MSP
ZONE: Zone 5 - Restigouche
FACILITY: Campbellton Regional Hospital
CLASSIFICATION: Electroneurophysiology Technologist-2 (EE02)
ANTICIPATED START DATE: As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK:
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
Under the authority of the department manager, the incumbent performs the duties and responsibilities related to EEG and EMG tests, in accordance with Vitalité Health Network policies.
- High school diploma or GED;
- Recognized electroneurophysiology technologist course;
- Member of the Canadian Association of Electroneurophysiology Technologists (CAET);
- Registered with the Canadian Board of Registration of Electroencephalograph Technologists (CBRET) or with the Ordre des technologues en imagerie médicale, en radio-oncologie et en électrophysiologie médicale du Québec ;
- Recent experience would be an asset;
- Ability to work in emergency situations;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Physical ability to perform the assigned work;
- Good work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethical principles, the Network's management philosophy, and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality set by Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in English and French is required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Vitalité Health Network is a smoke-free environment