Reporting to the Manager, IT Quality, this position is responsible for acting as a liaison between the Solutions Delivery team, and the Business system owners and users. It is the responsibility of the Business Analyst to understand the business needs and help translate these needs into clear instructions for a solution.
- Gather and maintain business information requirements needed to generate technical specifications for the delivery of in house and third party application solutions.
- Support the PMO in the creation and maintenance of all system documentation, which must include, but is not limited to, process, procedure, system design and user manuals.
- Understand, analyze, and communicate business requirements to technical resources and third party vendors.
- Assess, develop, and rationalize business processes in the context of technology solutions.
- Assist the system owner to understand their technology needs and perform cost benefit analysis activities throughout the system development lifecycle.
- Provide accurate assessments and estimates for business participation in project and release plans, with focus on testing and verification of the delivered system.
- You have a University Degree in Business or Technology (or equivalent).
- You bring 4–8 years of progressive experience in analysis, design and implementation of complex computer systems
- You have Solid written and oral communication skills
- You possess a strong logical and analytical skill set
- Your organizational and time management skills are strong
- You bring Agile experience (User Stories / Epics) as an asset
- You are task, detail and deadline oriented
Work With Us
We are transforming the gaming industry through responsible, engaging and innovative products. We are looking for IT professionals to join us in this exciting mission. We deliver leading-edge technology solutions and solve complex business problems in a collaborative fast-paced environment.
Join us and be part of a company that cares about employees’ health, wellness and development. Working in a team environment, we offer a competitive salary, relevant training and flexible benefits. Feel proud about making our Atlantic region a better place – 100% of our profits stay in the area, supporting social programs and making this a better place to live.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.