Brand Manager- Sports
AL is looking for a creative, strategic, and analytical marketer to lead our Sports brands. The Brand Manager, Sports is responsible for the management of brand strategy, product development and overall long term health of the Sports Brands. They will quarterback (sorry!) these brands with an unfailing focus on the player. They will skillfully develop relationships within AL and foster strong partnerships with agencies outside AL to continue to build the category. They will monitor, track and report on the performance of the Sports Brand and its associated campaigns and programs, while recommending adjustments and improvements that are driven by fact-based analysis and trending.
Having a keen interest in sports and familiarity with sports betting would considered key assets.
- Develop and monitor annual brand plans and strategies that will deliver brand health and business objectives for the sports category.
- Develop detailed communication plans, strategies and objectives including briefing documents and budget allocations.
- Identify market research needs and oversee related research projects to ensure objectives are clearly identified and met.
- Integrate with various divisions across the organization to understand requirements and business/marketing opportunities.
- Effectively manage agency relationships; develop and manage campaign/program plans; monitor, measure and present results.
- Execute promotions and track their performance.
- Lead and evolve the execution of an effective social media strategy.
- You have a university degree in business, marketing, sales, or relevant industry experience
- You have a minimum of three years of progressive experience in the development, execution and monitoring of brand initiatives and brand health
- Specialized training and/or experience in advertising, market research and strategic planning.
- A passion for sports is a plus, but a keen interest in sports betting would be a real asset (sorry to repeat but this is key)
- You have the ability to think, plan and execute on multiple projects simultaneously
- You have demonstrated influential leadership skills
- You have strong writing and presentation abilities
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office products, web technologies and social media platforms
- You have proven analytical skills
Work With Us
Atlantic Lottery delivers a career in a fun and high-performing environment that offers a competitive salary, relevant training, development opportunities and flexible benefits. If you are interested in applying for this position please apply before July 20, 2018
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.