Position DescriptionGROUP FITNESS INSTRUCTOR – RPM
What is a Cycling Group Fitness Instructor?
A Cycling Group Fitness Instructor provides safe and enjoyable instruction and leadership for participants in our Group Fitness RPM cycling program.
What will you be doing?
- Lead members through a safe and enjoyable RPM cycling workout in a group setting.
- Maintain communication with club management, the members and other instructors
Do you have what it takes?
- Les Mills International Certification in RPM
- Recognized cycling certification
- Fitness Instructor Certification
- C.P.R. Certification
- Energetic and personable with a healthy and positive outlook
- Motivated, enthusiastic and dependable
- Excellent verbal and nonverbal communication skills
- Knowledge of the Health and Fitness Industry
- Customer focused
- Ability to fully understand and embrace the company culture
- Demonstrated fit with GoodLife's core values (Care, Trust, Integrity, Peak Attitude, Passion, Happiness, Personal Fitness)
- Must be committed to contributing to a culture that celebrates diversity, equity and inclusion and embraces social and environmental responsibility
- Click here to download the Group Fitness Application Form that outlines all the requirements you will need to complete and submit when applying
What's in it for you?
- Ongoing training and development to ensure a long and successful career path
- Ongoing Education opportunities
- Ongoing discounts to canfitpro and additional conferences
- Unlimited growth potential with opportunities to teach more and create your own schedule due to multiple locations
- Networking, mentoring and community support opportunities
- Free fitness music
- High capacity studios with state of the art stereo equipment and microphone equipment
- FREE Fitness membership
- Fun and energetic atmosphere to come to every day!
- For more information on the benefits of working at GoodLife, click here: http://jobs.goodlifefitness.com/page/show/benefits
At GoodLife Fitness, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and members feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. We are committed to meeting the accessibility needs of persons with disabilities in a manner that respects their dignity and that is equitable. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.