AV INSTALL TECHNICIAN
Who is an AV Install Technician?
The AV Install Technician is responsible for carrying out the installation of AV equipment to include security systems, hanging and mounting TV's, assembly and the setup of stereo equipment and sound systems including cabling and wiring.
What will you be doing?
- Prepare site for installation
- Perform all aspects of AV equipment installation (cabling, wiring, hanging and mounting TV's, assembly and set up of stereo equipment and sound systems, etc)
- Perform all job duties in a professional and courteous manner while working in existing Clubs or construction sites
- Maintain a safe and clean work site at all times
Do you have what it takes?
- High School Diploma
- 1 – 2 years' experience working with electronics or AV equipment
- Lift Platform Certificate an asset
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management, planning and organizational skills
- Ability to learn quickly and find solutions when problems arise
- Ability to problem solve and manage change
- Ability to continually learn new skills and knowledge as it relates to the AV field
- Able to manage total work system involving all AV components and processes
- Team focused
What's in it for you?
- Ongoing training and development to ensure a long and successful career path
- Career advancement opportunities
- Competitive Total Rewards Package
- FREE Fitness membership
- Fun and energetic atmosphere to come to every day!
At GoodLife Fitness, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and members feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. We are committed to meeting the accessibility needs of persons with disabilities in a manner that respects their dignity and that is equitable. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.