Posted 232 days ago This job may expire soon!
Competition Number: 743999844483993
- "5 Star" approach to customer service and hospitality. Proactive with service excellence and attention to detail.
- Strive to always raise the bar on guest satisfaction through positive and professional experiences, providing friendly and warm interactions
- Assist guests with booking VIP table reservations and special requests
- Maintain a balanced and professional relationship with guests
- Interact with guests by creating and maintaining a guest profile system and sharing information with all staff
- Be the "face of the community." As the first person seen by guests entering the building, your creating the tone for the guest experience
- Self-motivated, with enthusiasm for a fast-paced environment, multi-tasking, and creative problem solving with minimal supervision
- Emotionally regulated, resolving any conflicts and complaints with a calm and polite attitude despite the situation
- Be proactive, bring forward suggestions for improvement, inspire in your team members a sense of ownership and partnership to maintain the reputation and luxury status
- Market and promote events on property
- Answer the phone and efficiently work phone system
- Assist FOH team with duties such as resetting and bussing tables, passing canapés, etc.
- Involved in training and interviewing of new team members
- Communicates reservations, special requests and expected volume & business to BOH and FOH management
- Additional duties and responsibilities may be added.
- A degree/diploma in hospitality or in pursuit of desirable
- 1-3 years working experience in a similar host or administrative capacity
- Strong knowledge of OpenTable Reservation system
- Work well under pressure; ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Self-starter, flexible, and able to work independently
- Strong organizational, communication & leadership skills
- Excellent food and beverage menu knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and professional telephone etiquette
- Superior customer service skills in addition to impeccable personal presentation required
** We thank all applicants for their interest in Freehand Hospitality; however, only suitable candidates will be contacted to continue the application process. **
BKS is a modern reinvention of an old-world cocktail bar and speakeasy, serving up handcrafted libations and elevated small plates. Located within the Muir hotel, BKS is accessible by a small, discreet elevator. The space features a luxurious indoor bar and lounge dressed in rich velvets, marble and mohair; as well as a large patio with dramatic ocean views. Secretive, mysterious and mischievous by nature, BKS will be an intimate escape away from the crowds and will be open to hotel guests and members only
Save for Later