NAPA OR TRACTION in-store team members take pride in providing excellent customer service and they have strong knowledge of car OR heavy vehicle parts. They offer advice, support our operations, and allow us to provide our customers with everything they need.
Share your passion for the industry with our loyal customers by becoming the face and voice of our stores. No matter the division, our parts specialists know their stuff. They're friendly, resourceful, and a bit too modest! In addition to giving expert advice, they support global operations and are essential in providing quality service to our customers.
Take pride in wearing our uniform as you work in a dynamic and stimulating environment! We offer a range of attractive benefits and corporate discounts, as well as training throughout your career to support and guide your professional development.
In this key role, you will:
- Advise customers in person and over the phone on our parts and accessories
- Place orders and follow up with customers
- Offer your expertise and knowledge on replacement parts and accessories
- Create strong and lasting relationships with our customers
- Provide excellent after-sales service
To join our team, you need:
- Automotive/Heavy vehicle parts experience
- Excellent communication skills and aptitude for sales
- Good priority management and listening skills
- Interest in new technologies and continuous training
- Customer-oriented approach and team spirit
- Ability to lift up to 18 kg (40 lb.)
- High school diploma and/or training in automotive sales or heavy vehicle parts equipment sales
UAP is a diverse community that promotes inclusion and respect. The sum of our individual differences, experiences, knowledge, self-expression, unique capabilities, and talents, represents the richness of our culture. During the selection process, let us know if you need any accommodations. This information will be kept entirely confidential and will only be used to ensure you have a fair and pleasant experience with us
We will contact you as soon as possible if we think we have the hat for you!
A position for people who like to give advice
Whatever the division you join, your knowledge will be essential for our team. When a client needs a part, our trusted parts specialists are there to answer their questions and help them get the right one. we believe we don't just deliver car and heavy vehicle parts all around the country; we also help keep Canadians moving forward.
Join a special kind of workplace. We have the experience and strength of our 100-year legacy and the desire to always do better for our team members and clients. Our 5000 colleagues proudly serve thousands of customers every day across Canada.
Support our overall operations and be key in the service we offer to our clients.
If the hat fits, we'd be proud to have you wear it! Send us your resume and join a people-centric company with a reputation of excellence.