At Aviso Wealth, we are dedicated to improving the financial well-being of Canadians. As a leading wealth management organization, we are committed to service, partnership, and innovation. Working with talented and energetic professionals who exemplify our values every day, you will quickly notice that our people and dynamic culture sets Aviso Wealth apart. If you are looking for interesting and challenging work, at a company committed to its people, find out more about what Aviso Wealth has to offer at www.aviso.ca.
We're looking for a Digital Analytics Specialist to join our Marketing team.
This role can be mostly remote, however we will on occasion require you to come onsite to our office at 151 Yonge St, Toronto, ON.
Reporting to the, Senior Manager, Digital Marketing and Analytics the Digital Analytics Specialist is responsible for helping our internal business functions understand and improve client interaction with our digital properties and campaigns. It's an exciting opportunity to demonstrate your mathematical prowess and implementation expertise while also helping our businesses achieve their strategic objectives.
At Aviso, we believe that measurement matters. And our Digital Analytics Specialist is the key to ensuring we are accurately measuring the effectiveness of our digital properties, our mobile apps, our digital marketing campaigns and our organic traffic. The Digital Analytics Specialist is a critical role in the success of Aviso's Marketing department, enabling executional excellence by aiding in the delivery of our strategic business objectives.
Who you are:
- Service – You consider both internal and external stakeholders and demonstrate intent of understanding and putting the clients' needs first. You advocate service excellence and work to deliver solutions that meet the needs. You proactively develop strategic partnerships that allow Aviso Wealth to become a trusted advisor and partner
- Execution – You are committed to achieving your goals and to succeed. This includes focusing on "getting things done", as well as recognizing and taking advantage of opportunities as they arise. You are consistently looking for ways to improve your personal best and see value in continuous improvement. You take accountability for your actions and learn from mistakes
- Collaboration – You work collaboratively with others with the common goal of driving positive results. Making meaningful contributions to your team to achieve organizational goals is a priority. You proactively encourage collaboration, build trust and inclusion, and work to establish effective relationships both inside and outside of the organization
What your day looks like:
- Establish KPIs and secondary metrics to help us evaluate the performance of digital initiatives
- Provide interpretation, guidance, and key insights to business leaders
- Conduct ad-hoc analyses to support digital tactics and strategies and provide custom insights
- Present technical details to a non-technical audience, including reports for management
- Help deliver the strategy, roadmap, and ongoing enhancements to Aviso's digital analytics platforms
- Work with IT, system vendors and consultants, as needed, to ensure our digital analytics platform is optimized and integrated while complying with our security protocols
- Understand system infrastructure and be able to align system capabilities with user requirements
- Collaborate with Business Intelligence and Legal teams to develop data capture strategies to meet measurement requirements and see these solutions through to successful delivery
- Engage with IT and outside vendors (where required) to coordinate the testing strategy, including end-to-end testing of new solutions
Tag Implementation & Management
- Develop analytics tagging architecture and technical specifications documents to standardize the implementation of Google Analytics within the organization
- Help lead the migration of Universal Analytics to GA4, including optimization of the tag implementation process, elimination of redundant tags and the successful mapping of custom data elements to ensure proper capture a digital customer lifecycle no longer fragmented by platform or organized in independent sessions
- Lead the rollout of new implementations and platform enhancements
- Work with business stakeholders to understand, define and prioritize tagging requirements to ensure accurate digital measurement
- Work with development teams to guide the implementation in alignment with the WCMS
Campaign Performance Management
- Identifying and improving digital campaign tactic performance to maximize efficiencies
- Support campaign tracking requirements including pixel and conversion, working in partnership with our digital media agency and internal stakeholders
- Provide ongoing measurement of both PPC and SEO traffic, leveraging CPC estimates to help establish the ROI of organic efforts over time
Your experience and skills:
Success in this role will be determined by the candidate's ability to translate strategic project objectives into quality outcomes and requires an individual that pays close attention to the details that help deliver results. The ideal candidate would join the organization with knowledge and skills as outlined below:
- 2+ years in a digital analytics role, including experience implementing digital tracking methodologies
- A minimum of 4 years working with Marketing teams to deliver digital campaigns
- Knowledge of digital analytics principles, methods, and techniques
- Team player with organization and people experience, including setting priorities and problem-solving, preferably in financial services
- University degree or college diploma. Experience in lieu of degree may be considered
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong teamwork, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with external media agencies
- Leadership and interpersonal skills at all organizational levels, strong communication and presentation skills
- The ability to clearly explain and demonstrate the value of marketing technologies
- Experience in simplifying technical complexities for a non-technical audience
- Demonstrated experience with managing large complex projects involving multiple stakeholders from beginning to end
- The ability to work under deadline pressure and ability to manage multi-faceted initiatives
- Ability to work in a fast paced and multi-disciplinary environment
- Team-orientated, collaborative, and excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills to measure success and inform future initiatives
- Ability to manage multiple projects effectively
- Proficiency with Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics/Launch is a must-have, certification desired
- Knowledge of mobile measurement implementation in both iOS and Android ecosystems
- Experience implementing and/or managing digital analytics platforms
- Understanding of visualization tools (i.e., Tableau, PowerBI)
- Experience with Search Engine Optimization software (i.e., Brightedge, SEM Rush, etc.) would be highly advantageous
- Working knowledge of Content Management Systems is preferred
- Familiarity with coding languages such as HTML, Java, CSS, etc., is an asset
- Fluent communication skills in English are required and bilingual skills in French are an asset
Why Aviso Wealth?
At Aviso Wealth, you will find a dynamic and inclusive culture that rewards innovation and celebrates success.
Here are a few things that set us apart:
- Competitive compensation package that rewards and recognizes individual contributions
- Excellent health, dental and insurance benefits to meet the diverse needs of our employees
- Generous vacation time, fitness benefit, parental leave top-up options
- Matching contributions to our retirement program
- Commitment to the continuous improvement of our staff through learning & development and an education assistance program
- Regular social events to foster teamwork
Equal Employment Opportunity
Aviso Wealth welcomes and encourages applications from all qualified individuals including persons with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs in all stages of the hiring process.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
No recruiters or agencies, please.
Aviso Wealth is a national, integrated financial services company, with over $100 billion in assets under administration and management. Aviso Wealth is owned by Credit Union Centrals, The Co-operators / CUMIS and Desjardins. Our MFDA-regulated dealer, full-service IIROC-regulated brokerage, and insurance dealer support thousands of financial advisors at credit unions across Canada. Our award-winning online brokerage, Qtrade Direct Investing, and our digital advice platform, VirtualWealth, give Canadians flexible choices for building their wealth. Our asset manager, NEI Investments, is a Canadian leader in Responsible Investment funds and portfolios, which are available through a national network of advisors. Aviso Wealth also provides custodial services and introducing broker services to independent financial organizations, including banks, trust companies, insurance companies, investment dealers, portfolio managers and financial planning firms. We have operations in Toronto, Vancouver, and Montreal with a regional office in Winnipeg. More information about Aviso Wealth is available at www.aviso.ca.