Calling all pomade prodigies and razor rockstars - Tommy Gun's is hiring barbers & we want you!
Hiring Part-time and Full-time barbers at our Saskatoon locations!
Some Top Barbers starting $25/hour + Tips. Some barbers in the network are making up to $100,000 Annually.
With over 90 shops globally, we have a massive brand presence that equates to a constant flow of clientele with an average wait-time of 50 minutes. This means your next client is always waiting.
- Tiered performance-based pay
- Retail & Service Commissions
- Tips Paid out Daily in Cash
- Guaranteed Clientele
- Health and Dental benefits
- Matching RRSP contributions
- Flexible Hours & Work Schedule
- On-Going Training with National & Brand Educators
- Generous Retail discount
- Global Opportunities (Canada, USA, Australia)
- Fun and friendly work environment
Opportunities Available at:
- Midtown Plaza
- Millar Crossing
- Preston Crossing
- Trained Journeyman-certified Barber or Hair Stylist or completing Apprenticeship
- Great customer service skills – can you go above and beyond for every guest, every time
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledgeable and up to date with industry trends
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility to work in shifts
- Welcome customers and identify their preferences by asking pointed questions
- Recommend hairstyles and haircuts according to customers' face shapes and tastes
- Demonstrate consistent high-quality technical skill in all areas of cutting including, but not limited to, clipper cuts with fades, natural necklines, texturizing, and customization to client needs and hair type
- Form bonds with loyal customers and remember their hairstyle preferences
- Ensure tidiness of grooming stations and sterilize tools as needed
- Maximize retail opportunities through consistent and effective chair education with guests
Who we are
Our Chicago-style barber shops combine timeless style with sleek modern amenities. We need passionate barbers who are willing to go the extra mile to make our customers look and feel their best.
Our commitment to an unparalleled Tommy Gun's experience doesn't stop with our customers—we want you to love where you work. When our team is happy, everybody's happy.
We're on the lookout for people who are not only skilled, but who are also a good fit for our culture. Because work should be a place where you can be yourself, and even have a little fun!
Plus, we offer comprehensive training and opportunities for ongoing education, so the job can grow with you.
To learn more about Tommy Gun's you can visit our website here: https://ca.tommyguns.com/Locally Owned and Operated ~ Apply today!