Friday October 7, 2022 @ 3pm (MST)
Full Time Permanent
# Of Positions
$80,000.00 - $101,000.00 per annum
Servus is growing! We are looking for an Artificial Intelligence Operations Analyst (AIOps Analyst) in our Information Services department.
The AIOps team is accountable for enabling AIOps in Servus, allowing for auto-remediation and predictive analytics, reporting, dashboard creation and monitoring across the enterprise. This senior role is a key participant in the early phases of alignment and support process and execution of AIOps strategies for enabling fast and automated recovery of issues on application and infrastructure.
As a senior AIOps analyst, they will participate in a lead role in the event of an MIO (major incident outage). This resource is expected to provide guidance and create dashboards for monitoring for all applications on the enterprise. The resource is expected to be able to use AI (Artificial Intelligence) and ML (Machine Learning) for allowing predictive analytics and auto-remediation of systems to lessen downtimes.
In addition, this resource will also work closely with the Architecture team to help define and guide the technology roadmap for enterprise platforms and networks and provides critical input to assist with monitoring and auto-remediation aspect in projects as needed.
The AIOps Analyst will step in an act as a backup when needed in the following areas:
- Creation of dashboards & alerts for monitoring (50%)
- Predictive analytics & auto-remediation (30%)
- AIOps Implementation & governance (10%)
- Identify operational requirements and opportunities for improvement (10%)
- Create dashboards in various tools like Splunk, Dynatrace, Systrack, Solarwinds.
- Design and integration of various tools to help monitor infrastructure, network, applications
- Ability to integrate tools; exposure to Nutanix and VMWare infrastructure, Nutanix Prism preferred.
- Design standards for consistent delivery & reporting in AIOps
- Standardize operations procedures for auto-remediation using AIOps
More specifically, the scope of your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Understanding of the solution architecture of the various systems and be able to contribute and/or develop thresholds for monitoring and alerting as needed.
- Optimizing or automate processes, this resource will take the lead to capitalize on such opportunities.
- Analyzing complex data sets, identify shortcomings or opportunities, and work with entry-level management and employees to implement changes.
- Advising staff on all levels and developing new processes and workflows to enhance operations.
- Understanding operational needs - question and translate them into an effective analytics plan, execute the analysis and then translate the findings into strategic insights that can be used by the IS operations team.
- Collaborating in the development, implementation and maintenance of statistical and predictive models to drive auto-remediation of issues.
- Creating, evaluating, and recommending AIOps designs that incorporate business, technology, roadmap, costs, scalability, security, and performance requirements.
- Collaborating with architecture on the technical designs to ensure it complies with enterprise architectural standards and future roadmaps.
- Proactively advise management on existing and emerging technical problems and present possible solutions to ensure system stability and security.
- Proactively identify end of support life for platform and network technologies and provide recommendations for refresh.
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Splunk certificate – advanced level
- ITIL Foundations
- Certificate in RPA (Robotic process automation)
- Five years of experience in creating dashboards, alerts for application monitoring
- Seven or more years' experience in implementing IT projects and coordinating AIOps activities.
- Seven or more years' experience designing and implementing technical designs.
- Five or more years' experience with network and integration technologies.
- Three or more years' experience with programming and scripting (e.g., PowerShell, Splunk queries, Power Apps, RPA)
- Must have experience with private or hybrid cloud computing
- Must have at least three or more years' experience in AI/ML, data science
- Must have experience with computer systems performance analysis.
- Must be familiar with technology systems architecture and systems engineering concepts.
- Must be familiar working in DevOps and Agile team environments.
- Experience using statistical and database software.
Although not required, the following skills/experience/licenses/certificates are considered an asset:
- Should be familiar with Cloud Computing delivery models and associated concepts.
- Broad technical knowledge of: Application software platforms, Operating Systems, virtualization, computer hardware, networks, and storage.
- Computer Systems Engineering or related technical Diploma
- Certificate or Degree in data science, AI/ML
- Systems Security certificate
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert: Server Infrastructure
Most importantly, we are looking for candidates with demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills. If you are an experienced AIOps analyst that can multi-tasks, are collaborative, along with keen consulting and project management skills looking for long-term career growth, then we encourage you to apply!
Where we work?
Servus has introduced a new flexible hybrid work model which consists of a combination of working in the office and working remotely. The hybrid approach provides employees with more flexibility, while still allowing employees to connect in person and remotely and building upon the culture that makes Servus such a great place to work.
Why choose Servus?
Working for Servus has outstanding benefits. We offer our employees flexible and practical benefits in addition to competitive salaries and career building opportunities. Some of our benefits include:
- Immediate financial service benefits
- Group RSP programs available after 3 months
- 3-week vacation and vacation purchase program
- Flexible group benefit plan
- Flexible health and/or wellness spending account
- Employee/family assistance program
- Profit Share
Servus is building a culture where diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging are at the center of why we work and how we work. If you want to join a team of community leaders passionate in making an impact, apply now!
What happens next?
Thank you for applying with Servus Credit Union! If you are shortlisted for this opportunity, you will hear from us after the posting closes regarding next steps. Should you require an accommodation during the application and selection process, please contact us at [email protected] with the position and location you are interested in.