The fun you want. The flexibility you need. The growth you deserve.
At LOCAL Public Eatery, we are all about creating unexpectedly memorable experiences for our teams and guests. We play to win, have fun, and never take ourselves too seriously. Through flexible schedules, we have the freedom to work and live our lives with passion; No adventure is too big, or too small! Our exterior tells a story, a unique path we have taken. Underneath, the drive, and passion to become experts in our craft, always learning and developing our skills, gaining a level of expertise that no one can match.
As Office Manager, you will play an important role in the operations of the Restaurant. You will be the glue of the team and will be responsible for duties such as ordering, tracking, reporting and processing invoices and filing expenses. As well as onboarding new hires, maintaining employee files, payroll and managing the daily sales and cash routine. The ideal candidate will be organized, proactive, efficient and passionate about the hospitality industry.
- Team leadership – you are a natural born leader in any crowd.
- Interest in honing your hospitality and administrative/office skills. Experience in these areas is an asset.
- No need to be a Mathematician or Excel-wiz, but basic math and computer skills will help.
- Bring out the best and connect with others; you know that teamwork means success.
- Make connections and build your team. You are a networker.
- You continuously seek opportunities to grow and learn.
This is you
- Agility - You respond quickly to your changing environment.
- Curiosity - You question the way things are done with a drive to make them better.
- Humility - You are ok with not always having the answer. You are fearless and put your teams needs first.
- Integrity - You're honest, real and consistent. You believe in yourself and take pride in who you are and what you say.
- Sense of fun - You like to have fun and enjoy what you do, you always show kindness and care.
- Resiliency - In the face of challenges, you don't give up. You are resilient and only get stronger from the ups and downs.
- Flexible scheduling and competitive income opportunities.
- Fast-paced, high-energy environment, we play to win.
- We're here to have a good time and don't take ourselves too seriously.
- Be a part of a community of awesome people.
- Run your business. We will teach you how.
- Have a seat at the table and the opportunity to contribute to a growing brand.
- Community partner perks and discounts; we are part of the neighbourhood after all.
- Development that is always on tap means you'll learn something new everyday
- Get paid to refer your friends, great people know great people
- Always innovating. Our menus is ever evolving by the season.
- Gotta eat. Enjoy our food at a discounted rate.
Join our team.
Whether you are joining us for a season, a reason, or a lifetime, at LOCAL Public Eatery, you'll only be a stranger once. Apply today.
LOCAL Public Eatery is more than a place to work, it's a community where people bond over shared values and are inspired and encouraged to be themselves. Our environment is high-energy, team-centric and results-driven; we play to win and know how to have a good time. Our people show kindness and care and take pride in who they are and what they do. Through a relentless focus on people, we provide ongoing feedback and mentorship which encourages continuous learning, growth and development. Our teams' welcome feedback, because they know it is the key to becoming a stronger partner and leader. At LOCAL, everyone has a seat at the table and the opportunity to contribute to the future growth of the brand.
As part of the JOEY Restaurant Group, LOCAL Public Eatery has grown into an iconic multi-concept brand throughout North America with continued growth and expansion planned into 2030.
LOCAL Public Eatery is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We thank all candidates for their time and interest in working at LOCAL Public Eatery, however, only candidates under consideration for opportunities with LOCAL Public Eatery will be contacted to participate further in this process.