Valard Construction LP is Canada's premier utility contractor, as well as head of the Valard Group of Companies AND part of the Quanta Group, the largest electrical power contractor in North America. Valard has full-service capabilities for transmission, distribution, substations, foundations, telecommunications, and renewable energy.
Valard is currently seeking Apprentice & Journeyman Red Seal Powerline Technician to work on various sites in the North
Battleford, SK area.
- Wear PPE at all times
- Follow all legislation and regulations set out by the Occupational Health & Safety Act and Valard Policies & Standard Operating Procedures
- Ensure all daily task reporting requirements are fulfilled
- Work as a member of the team by assisting others when required
- Complete client site-specific training as required
- Ability to communicate effectively with managers, peers, and clients
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Occasional manual heavy lifting of 75 lbs. or less
- Class 3 preffered or Class 1A license
- First Aid (considered an asset)
- Rubber Glove Training
Valard Construction LP is an equal opportunity employer, committed to a diverse workforce. We offer a competitive salary and a complete range of employee benefits.
Please forward resume and cover letter by applying directly to this job posting.
We thank all applicants for their interest. All applications will be reviewed to determine which candidates' skills and experience best meets the needs of the position. Only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.