The HR Manager originate and leads Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented; high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity and standards; goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce
- Is responsible for the development of processes and metrics that support the achievement of the organization's business
- Leads the implementation of company environmental, health and safety systems. Monitors the tracking of all required data and statistics.
- Maintains overall responsibility for management of medical claims and the application/administration of benefits.
- Coordinates all HR training programs, and assigns the authority/responsibility of resources.
- Establishes, and leads, the standard recruiting and hiring practices and procedures necessary to recruit and hire a superior workforce.
- Coaches and trains managers in their communication, feedback, recognition and responsibilities with the employees who report to them.
- Conducts investigations when employee complaints or concerns are brought forward.
- Reviews, guides and approves management recommendations for employment terminations.
- Monitors all pay practices and systems for effectiveness and cost containment
- Leads company compliance with all existing governmental laws and legislation.
- Directs the preparation of information requested or required for compliance with laws. Approves all information submitted. Serves as primary contact with employment lawyers and outside government agencies.
- Protects the interests of employees and the company in accordance with company HR policies and governmental laws and regulations. Minimizes risk
College/university education in Human Resources, and/or equivalent experience
Minimum 5 years of human resources experience in a manufacturing environment
Knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, recruitment, organization development, employee relations, safety, employee engagement, and employee development
Outstanding interpersonal relationships building and employee coaching skills
Experience with HRIS and time and attendance systems
Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment
- Extended Healthcare Plan (Medical, Disability, Dental & Vision)
- RPP -
- Group Life - AD&D - Critical Illness Insurance
- Training & Development
- Bonus - Awards - Gifts
- Employee Assistance Program - Counseling