I want to broaden my perspective
I am open to new experiences
I Seize Opportunities
Most people know PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) as one of the world's most respected professional services firms. Join us and you'll quickly find out why.
People are the core of our business. We have challenging and rewarding careers in every market, in every part of our business and at every level. You'll learn that we are less about corporate hierarchies and more about building meaningful relationships with each other, our clients, and with the communities in which we live and work. You'll see that we recognize individual contributions and appreciate the diverse perspectives that each of us bring to the workplace. PwC also offers some of the most comprehensive coaching, learning and development opportunities in the business.
We'll give you every opportunity to learn and grow every day - and help you reach your full potential in your chosen career. If you've ever wanted to be part of something exciting, PwC is your opportunity.
Some examples of our people initiatives include:
- Our commitment to a diverse and inclusive workplace gives you access to a wide range of career opportunities in an open and supportive environment.
- Our focus on work/life flexibility recognizes and helps you to manage the competing pressures of work, home and health.
- Our coaching program assigns you a coach who provides professional development advice to help you achieve success in your current role and future career.
- Our rewards and recognition programs value your input and celebrate your successes.
- Our PricewaterhouseCoopers Canada Foundation gives you the opportunity to volunteer for worthwhile community causes.
PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is one of the country's largest professional services firms, providing Assurance, Advisory and Tax services.
At PwC, people are the core of our business. We invest in our people by engaging and motivating them to give their best every day and helping them to develop to their full potential in their chosen careers.
|Career Title||Location||Date Posted||Region|
|Senior Manager, Corporate Tax||Halifax City||March 30, 2017|