“ Our greatest asset is our people, a team of professionals who share a set of common core values: honesty and trust; open communication; accountability; safety; teamwork; respect & dignity.”
Who We Are
Nalcor Energy is focused on excellence to drive the growth of a diversified and viable energy business. We have a passion for safety, the environment, our people and our communities.
Nalcor Energy’s business includes the development, generation, transition and sales of electricity; the exploration, development, production and sales of oil and gas; industrial fabrications and energy marketing. Nalcor Energy has six lines of business:
- Newfoundland and Labrador Hydro – Delivering electricity in Newfoundland and Labrador to utility, industrial and commercial customers.
- Churchill Falls – One of the world’s largest underground hydroelectric powerhouses in the world.
- Oil and Gas – The company is currently a partner in three offshore developments - the Hebron oil field, the White Rose Growth Project and the Hibernia Southern Extension and the company is executing an Exploration Strategy to find and deliver new oil and gas resources for the people of the province.
- Lower Churchill Project – It is the most attractive undeveloped hydroelectric project in North America. Combined, two installations will have a capacity of over 3,000 megawatts.
- Bull Arm Fabrication – The Bull Arm site is Atlantic Canada's largest industrial fabrication site.
- Energy Marketing – As the face to energy markets outside the province, Energy Marketing is responsible for marketing and trading the province's surplus energy in markets across Canada and the United States.
Why Work for Nalcor Energy
Nalcor energy prides itself on having a highly skilled and motivated team of employees who are strongly committed to our success and future direction. Choosing a career with Nalcor Energy means an exciting future filled with possibilities. We are looking for people who have a drive for excellence, a passion for growth and who want to be part of a team that is making a difference. The benefits for working for us include:
- Training and Development opportunities
- Team atmosphere
- Environmentally conscious
- Live and work in Newfoundland and Labrador
- Strong commitment to safety
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Work-life balance
- Career advancement opportunities
To learn more about Nalcor Energy, please click here to visit Explore Nalcor, the companies pre-hire learning centre.
|Career Title||Location||Date Posted||Region|
|Payroll Administrator (Temporary)||St. John's||February 20, 2017|
|Infrastructure Specialist||St. John's||February 20, 2017|
click here to view opportunities at Hydro