Lockheed Martin Canada
Who We Are
Lockheed Martin Corporation has been a valued partner in Canada with a business presence first established in 1937. Today, more than 500 professionals work in locations across the country in support of all branches of the Canadian Forces.
Lockheed Martin Canada is the prime contractor for the modernization of the combat systems on-board the HALIFAX Class frigates. Awarded in 2008, the company is today working in partnership with the navy and shipyards on both west and east coasts to replace major critical sensors, command and control systems, modernize the operations room and deliver a suite of related simulation/training systems.
Additionally, Lockheed Martin Canada is a key provider of Information Management/Information Technology (IM/IT) systems for both military and civil government departments including the Canadian Forces Health Information System, the Canadian Forces Command System, Air Force Command Information System and, the Defense Information Services Broker (DISB).
For more information please visit our web site @:
What We Do
Lockheed Martin Canada serves the needs of the Canadian Military and Government, specializing in:
- Naval Combat Management Systems (http://www.lockheedmartin.ca/ca/what-we-do/naval-combat-management-systems.html)
- Products and Product In-Service Support (http://www.lockheedmartin.ca/ca/what-we-do/products-and-product-in-service-support.html)
- C4ISR (http://www.lockheedmartin.ca/ca/what-we-do/c4isr.html)
- Trainers (http://www.lockheedmartin.ca/ca/what-we-do/trainers.html)
Mission and Values
Lockheed Martin Canada is a diversified technology company serving the needs of Canadian government and military and selected international customers.
- Customer focus
- Learning culture through integrated diversity
- Employee satisfaction
- Decisive and expeditious implementation
- Change propensity
- Continuous communications
- Mission success
- Shared vision through ethics and teamwork
Our mission is straightforward - to be an ethical, dynamic and technology-oriented electronics and systems integration company pursuing Canadian and global markets in military Systems Integration, Electronic Warfare and Information Systems.
Lockheed Martin Canada is currently seeking personnel to expand our experienced multi-disciplinary teams in our main facilities in Halifax, Montreal and Ottawa. We also seek personnel to work from our customers' facilities located in Victoria, Halifax, Ottawa, Trenton, St-Hubert, Valcartier, Petawawa, Gagetown and Wainwright.
Join us and work in the following areas:
- Engineering and Technical Staff - Software, Systems, Hardware, Test, Mechanical, Design, Structural & Electronics
- Specialty Engineering and Technical Staff - Integrated Logistics Support (ILS), Safety Engineering, Electromagnetic Interference (EMI), Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) & Configuration Management (CM)
- Quality Assurance, Aircraft Maintenance Support, System Integration, Network Analyst & PC Support
- Program Management, Subcontract Program Management, Project Engineering, Business Development, Capture & Proposal Analysts
- Contract Administration, Finance, Human Resources, Security, Procurement, Program Planning / Scheduling & Publication
- Administrative Support, Document Control, Accounting, Purchasing & Production Control
- Technician Field, Production Test, Assembler, Drafter, Illustrator & Help Desk.
Search jobs on our site:
Lockheed Martin Canada Job Opportunities
We are an equal opportunity employer which values diversity in the workplace.
Accommodations will be made for persons with disabilities in all employment activities.