Achieving excellence together!
Jazz is looking for people who understand the importance of exceeding expectations - people who are committed to excellent customer service, teamwork, mutual respect, overall professionalism and being involved in the communities where we live and work. We have exciting career opportunities in communities all across Canada.
Jazz employees take ownership by making safety a top priority, focusing on customers, acting with integrity, respecting diversity, celebrating excellence and being environmentally responsible.
Jazz is an employment equity employer and we welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
- Industry-competitive salaries
- Health and dental insurance
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Travel privileges
- Jazz Hands community involvement program
- Tuition assistance
- Jazz Ensemble Plus (performance incentive program)
Why work at Jazz?
Jazz employees enjoy rewarding careers with many programs and benefits, including: