We are Deliciously Simple Seafood.
High Liner Foods is the leading North American processor and marketer of value-added frozen fish and frozen seafood. Our retail branded products are sold throughout the United States, Canada and Mexico under the High Liner, Fisher Boy, Mirabel and, Sea Cuisine labels, and are available in most grocery and club stores. We also sell branded products under the High Liner, Icelandic Seafood, FPI® Brand, Viking, Mirabel, Samband of Iceland and American Pride Seafood labels to restaurants and institutions. We are the food service industry's leading seafood company, as well as a major supplier of private-label, value-added, frozen premium seafood products to North American food retailers and food service distributors.
What simply sets us apart:
- We are dedicated to radically simplifying the process of selecting, preparing and enjoying fish and seafood, for our clients, our consumers and everyone we do business with, everyone we partner with and at every point our business touches.
- We are recognized as a global leader in driving best practice improvements in wild fisheries and aquaculture and have achieved 99% of our strategic goal to sustainably source all of our seafood.
- Our worldwide procurement expertise, supported by a state-of-the-art, Internet-based information management system, and coupled with a proficiency in frozen food logistics, all works towards greater efficiency and simplification.
- We have strong relationships with every major supermarket chain, club store and food service distributor in Canada and the U.S.
- Our broad portfolio of recognized, trusted brands is shaped by consumer insights and is complemented by an unwavering dedication to providing excellent service and consistently superior customer satisfaction.
And, of course, flavor. Our innovative, award-winning seafood is at the forefront of the latest culinary trends but is always simple to prepare and enjoy.
High Liner is a publicly traded Canadian company, trading under the symbol HLF on the Toronto Stock Exchange.
Our Vision | To be the leading supplier of frozen seafood in North America.
Our Mission | To radically simplify selecting, preparing and enjoying seafood at its best.
Our Values | The company and its employees are committed to conducting business in a manner that reflects the following values:
Customer Focused | High Liner employees focus on meeting the current and future needs of our customers. We realize that our success depends on understanding our customers, building strong relationships and delivering quality products on time.
Innovative | High Liner employees are committed to providing differentiated and innovative products and services to grow our business and meet the needs of a changing market place. We are also committed to innovation in our work to make our business more efficient.
Responsible | High Liner employees take responsibility for their actions. In a competitive industry, we operate with integrity with our customers, suppliers and co-workers. We respect our environment and are committed to sustainability in all of our operations.
Our secret to success is simple. It's our people.
We believe in building a high-performance organization by investing in our people. We are focused on developing future leaders from within, fostering individual capacity for leadership with personalized training and development plans for all employees. So, it's no surprise that High Liner Foods has been recognized as one of Nova Scotia and Atlantic Canada's Top Employers.
Quite simply, the best and the brightest
High Liner Foods is built on core values and guiding principles that serve as a compass to guide our decision making, and affect how we do business as an organization. We are customer-focused, innovative and responsible, and we believe our greatest asset is our team of talented and passionate people. We invest in our employees and provide learning and development opportunities to enhance careers at High Liner. Great minds are fed here.
We offer exciting career opportunities in areas that include Finance, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Quality Assurance, Research and Development, Product Development, Human Resources, Sales and Marketing, Information Services, Engineering, Customer Service, Sustainability and Procurement.
Respect for people and integrity are pillars of our corporate culture. We work in a friendly, collaborative and team-based environment where you can be challenged and rewarded as we all strive for excellence. If you are talented, driven, and have the vision to lead, your potential for growth at High Liner Foods is unlimited. Join our team and grow with High Liner Foods!