Job Title: Retail Store Manager
Department: Retail Sales
Reports to: General Manager – Atlantic
Location: New Brunswick: Bathurst, Caraquet, Dieppe, Fredericton, Moncton, Oak Bay, Oromocto, Rothesay, Sackville, Saint John, Shediac, Sussex
The position serves as the key resource for employees and customers. The Store Manager will be involved in directing and controlling all aspects of store operations including sales, customer service, recruitment, training, inventory management, accuracy of daily transactions, in-store merchandising, and staff development and motivation.
- Responsible for the overall store sales
- Ensure high levels of customer service and support
- Recruit candidates for various positions within the store
- On-going employee orientation, training and professional development, and motivational support
- Act as a Worldlynx ambassador by professionally representing the Worldlynx store and the organization in accordance with the Worldlynx value standards
- Control payroll budget and schedule staff efficiently
- Maintain a high level of store maintenance
- Maintain a high level of product and service knowledge
- Work in partnership with Senior Management and store employees to maximize store sales and in-store presence
- Maintain a professional appearance, demeanor, and attitude at all times
Qualifications & Experience
- Retail Management experience in fast-paced environment (wireless products preferred)
- High School Diploma or Post Secondary education
- Strong work ethic with a positive, energetic approach and attention to detail
- Commitment to driving sales and building/solidifying a customer base, while maintaining performance levels in accordance with Worldlynx goals and objectives
- Ability to lead by example
- Excellent customer service and selling skills
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
- Motivated and creative team player
- Strong training and professional development skills
- Proficient in MS Excel and MS Office applications
- Bilingualism (French) is an asset
- Excellent written & oral skills
- 5 – 10 % or as requested by General Manager - Retail
- We offer a competitive salary, a full range of benefits and equal employment opportunities to all.
Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. We greatly appreciate your interest.
To apply for this position please submit your resume and a covering letter by clicking on the Apply Online Now button.
***Please indicate “Location” applied for in your application***