Established in 1987 the Orion Group achieved consistent growth over the ensuing 25 years to become a global leader in providing personnel to the Engineering Industry: Oil & Gas, Power & Utilities, Renewables, Aerospace, Rail, Construction, IT & Telecoms, Office Administration & Commercial and Mining.
Orion brings forward a breadth of experienced recruitment consultants with years of experience who are readily available to help you find the right job for you.
Do you prefer working in a fast paced environment?
Do you easily adapt to tight deadlines and frequent changes in priorities?
Do you have experience in the mining site?
We are looking for GBS Mechanical Outfitting Construction Planning Lead in Bull Arm, NL.
To support the Hebron GBS project, Orion Group is seeking resumes from qualified individuals to join the client’s GBS team in Bull Arm, NL.
Reporting to the Planning and Reporting Manager, the GBS Mechanical Outfitting (MO) Construction Planning Lead will lead and co-ordinate the project planning process at the GBS construction site for mechanical outfitting operations.
- Responsible for the development of mechanical outfitting construction detail scheduling procedures.
- Responsible for the maintenance of the mechanical outfitting construction schedule and preparation of required reports, including input to weekly and monthly reports.
- Responsible for the identification of schedule trends and variances.
- Identify critical areas in a proactive manner and review and propose preventive measures.
- Report non-conformities and initiate and follow up implementation of corrective actions.
- Ensure schedule forecasting is done based on accurate status, current method and approved changes.
- Ensure that the project’s schedule development plan and progress measurement plan are implemented and participate in any future update of these plans.
- Ensure that the planning discipline is adequately organized and staffed with qualified personnel.
- Ensure that necessary software, tools and equipment are available for performance of the work
- Review and interact with the detail design planners and prefabrication planners and identify critical deliveries or trends and propose corrective actions.
- Understand and act in accordance with the project’s HSE policy.
- Continuously update project main status and challenges, and act for the project’s best development.
- Gather experience from other projects and ensure implementation.
- University degree or diploma in a relevant discipline.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience.
- Experience from EPC contracts and position in a lead role.
- Well experienced in use of planning software tools like primavera or equal software.
- Experience from offshore oil and gas projects, preferably from Gravity Based Structures.
Orion Group supports the hiring of qualified local Newfoundland and Labrador residents.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity please apply by forwarding your current CV quoting - GBS Construction Planning Lead, Reference 899249 to email@example.com
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply; all suitable candidates will be contacted.
Check out our website for more opportunities – www.orionjobs.com