Junior Systems Engineer
Systems Integration Division
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a company that allows you to combine your passion for learning with the chance to develop your skills and grow your career? Challenge, reward and opportunity; Provincial Aerospace is committed to offering them all. If you're interested in working in an environment that values and respects your contribution, then we would like to hear from you! Provincial Aerospace is accepting applications for a motivated, energetic and career-minded Junior Systems Engineer in the Systems Integration Division.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop printed circuit board and microcontroller programming for avionics applications;
- Assist with the writing, modifying, integrating and testing of system level specifications including electronics and software requirements;
- Work on project-oriented tasks related to requirements, design, architecture, implementation, testing and maintenance of airborne products;
- Identify and communicate technical problems, processes and solutions;
- Assist in the development of hardware and software laboratory test environments;
- Other duties as required.
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer or Electrical Engineering or equivalent job experience;
- Knowledge of C#, .Net, and micro-controller software development;
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical staff members;
- Team-oriented and also able to work independently;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to install, fault-find and troubleshoot electronics;
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet set deadlines.
Qualified individuals should send their resumes to the Human Resources Department referencing “Junior Systems Engineer”
Human Resources Department
St. John’s International Airport, Hangar #1
P.O. Box 29030
St. John’s, NL A1A 5B5
Provincial Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Learn more about this Employer