Work Smarts is a subsidized work placement program under the Career Focus program by the Government of Canada’s Youth Employment Strategy (YES). This position qualifies for the program. Work Smarts offers employers wage subsidies for hiring new graduates of college or university programs who have not worked in their chosen field. The successful applicant will meet the criteria laid out in the ‘Other Requirements’ section. For more information on Work Smarts please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 902-491-6523
Company Name and Short Description
White Rock Consulting and Communications
White Rock Consulting & Communications specializes in management consulting, strategic business planning, fund procurement, traditional and online marketing programs, event management, and creative design, development, and publishing.
Junior Business Analyst
Newfoundland and Labrador
- Market research
- Business planning
- Report writing
- Degree or diploma in Business Administration or other relevant education.
- Bilingualism (French and English) is an asset.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office programs.
- Research skills and business planning tasks.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Demonstrated oral, written and editing skills with ability to meet deadlines required.
- Organizational and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as a team.
- Must be a self-starter and self-motivated.
- Strong attention to detail.
- A high-level of creativity and resourcefulness is required.
- Be a graduate of a college or university program.
- Be between 19 and 30 years of age.
- Not have an open claim with Employment Insurance.
- Be a Canadian Citizen or permanent resident of Canada.
- Not have relevant previous work experience.
To apply for this position please visit http://fluidsurveys.com/s/worksmarts/