Safety Officer/Payroll Administrator/Accounting Administrator
We are a locally owned well-established heavy civil construction company operating at various sites throughout the province.
We have an immediate full time opening for an experienced Safety Officer/Payroll/Accounting Administrator at our head office in St. John’s.
This is a fast-paced challenging position which requires a knowledge of the construction industry. Must have a strong work ethic, capable of meeting deadlines, critical thinking, and well organized.
- Preference will be given to applicants with Safety Engineering Technology designation and/or 5 years experience or the equivalent working safety in the heavy civil field.
- Payroll Administration background using Simply Accounting for bi-weekly payroll and all associated HR duties, payroll deduction, remittances, etc.
- Accounting background using Simply Accounting for associated company. All aspects of accounting are performed within this company.
- Tracking of company vehicles and registrations.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office.
- Have good written, oral and organizational skills with keen problem solving abilities.
- Valid drivers licence and willing to travel to job sites through the province. Current drivers abstract required.
- Wages commensurate with the industry and relevant to number of years working in this field.
- Company benefits
Please respond with resume to: email@example.com citing competition number SOPA30805-CB.
Or fax to: (709) 753-4676 or mail to P.O. Box 8421, Stn. A. St. John’s, NL A1B 3N9.
No phone calls will be accepted and only those selected for an interview will be contacted.