Shipper Receiver / Delivery Driver
Parts for Trucks, Inc. is Atlantic Canada’s leading distributor of heavy duty truck and trailer parts, operating 15 sales outlets and 4 service centres located throughout the region. We supply parts, truck-mounted equipment and repair service to customers across all areas of the trucking industry. We have an opening for a Shipper Receiver / Delivery Driver in our Clarenville location.
- Offload stock from transport trucks; load and unload customer vehicles.
- Receive and put away weekly stock orders. Pick orders and prepare items for shipment.
- General warehouse cleaning and other duties, including bin maintenance, stocking shelves, and processing return of warranty items or core parts for recycling.
- Perform deliveries in Clarenville and surrounding areas.
- Participate in inventory counts, and assist with counter sales when necessary.
- Grade 12 plus two to three years of similar experience, including knowledge of warehousing practices and computerized inventory control.
- Experience operating warehouse equipment (e.g., forklift, stacking machine).
- Able to perform moderate to heavy lifting (up to 80 pounds), and be physically active during each shift.
- Good customer service skills, a team-work attitude, and respect for workplace safety.
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license, and a clean driver’s abstract with four years of driving experience.
- Knowledge of automotive or heavy-duty truck parts a definite asset.
Parts for Trucks, Inc. offers a competitive compensation package, including group benefits and a registered pension plan. If you are interested in joining us, apply in writing with a resume to:
Parts for Trucks, Inc.
Angela Morris, HR Manager
Visit our website at www.partsfortrucks.com
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for interview will be contacted.