About the company
LED Roadway Lighting Limited (LRL) is a leading designer and manufacturer of LED (light-emitting diode) based street and area lighting fixtures. Our mission is to provide the most energy efficient and maintenance-free outdoor LED lighting solutions; helping our customers save money and improve their lighting with a positive impact on the environment. LRL currently has more than 300 utility, municipal, and commercial clients in 46 countries. For further information please visit our website www.ledroadwaylighting.com.
About the Position
LED Roadway Lighting Limited is currently seeking an energetic and multi-talented Controller to join and support our growing team at our 55,000 sq. ft/5,100 m2 Manufacturing Facility in Amherst, Nova Scotia.
- Professional designation (CMA/CGA/CA)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a senior level position
- Experience in a Manufacturing environment
- Strong working knowledge of ERP systems in a process costing system
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated problem resolution skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple responsibilities and projects while respecting deadline issues
- Ability to effectively multitask
- Superior attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and rapidly growing environment
- Experience with Syspro a strong asset.
- Proven ability to effectively work independently and as part of a team.
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office software (i.e. Word, Excel Outlook, Powerpoint)
- Preparation of various financial and management reports on a weekly and monthly basis
- Performing month-end close procedures
- Oversee the activities of four experienced staff in the areas of Administrative support, accounts receivable, accounts payable, Sales order processing, and payroll
- Analysis of various accounts related to inventory, work in progress, and job costing
- Active involvement in the year-end process including: reconciliation of accounts; coordinating year-end inventory counts; and assisting external auditors as required
- Review of current internal business processes with an eye to improve procedures and improve efficiency
All qualified applicants please email one PDF document that contains a cover letter and a resume, along with salary expectations to the following:
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please no agencies.