Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
ECL is a licensed 74 bed long-term care facility (Level I / II) overlooking the beautiful Pugwash harbor. This position is part of a unique, dedicated healthcare team providing 24/7 resident care in an innovative & progressive segment of the Continuing Care sector.
- Currently registered (or eligible to be) with the College of Licensed Practical Nurses of Nova Scotia
- Demonstrated competencies in physical assessment, medication administration, and care plan development
- Proficient oral and written communication skills
- Current criminal record check
- Current CPR Certificate – Level “C”
- Previous experience with long-term care an asset
Please submit resumes, quoting competition number LPN0624-CB, directly to:
East Cumberland Lodge
Director of Resident Care
262 Gulf Shore Road, P. O. Box 250
Pugwash, N.S. B0K 1L0
Phone: (902)243-2504 Fax: (902)243-3375
To apply electronically, submit an application by clicking on the Apply Online Now button.
Learn more about this Employer