The Advantage Group is a medium sized independently Canadian-owned employment and staffing firm, consisting of three employment and staffing services: The Advantage Group, Advantage Personnel, and Alternative Human Resources.
Advantage has been successfully helping people find rewarding careers for over 26 years now. Our commitment to creating a positive and enriching work environment is evident by the length of tenure in our workforce and the thousands of satisfied applicants we have placed.
Let us help you in your job search. Advantage offers temporary, part-time and full-time employment opportunities in many areas such as IT, general labor, warehousing, office administration, customer service, and skilled trades.
We are currently seeking an Intermediate Structural Engineer to join our clients team. This is a full time position with excellent benefits, salary and bonus shares etc.
Successful applicant will be responsible for the following:
- Structural engineering services including producing structural designs, project management, overseeing the production of structural documents, quality control, shop drawing review and field investigations.
- Collaboration with team members, clients and other professional consultants.
- The ideal applicant would have the following qualifications:
- Undergraduate Degree in Civil Engineering, specializing in structural engineering.
- Experience in the design of steel, wood, concrete and masonry.
- Experience managing projects with minimal or no supervision.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience with Autocad as well as various structural engineering software packages.
Salary: 60k – 70k
Please send applications to email@example.com citing competition number ISE0606-CB.
Learn more about this Employer