Atlantic Home Furnishings is currently seeking a Business Analyst to join our team.
This individual will work in an office environment and will be responsible for a variety of duties including purchasing, inventory receipts and control, cash management, reporting and any other duties as deemed necessary. We are seeking an engaged, organized, and dependable individual with a desire for initiative, organization, accomplishment, and is results driven.
The position will be mainly responsible for the following:
- Creating, entering, maintaining, closing purchase orders (specifically the electronic copy)
- Confirming the correct items are received as ordered
- Updating cost information as directed
- Receiving items in the computer system against Purchase Orders
- System inventory control
- Ensure purchasing updates are communicated to management
- Scan documents as required
Our desired team member will portray the following:
- Proficient with computers and specifically Microsoft Excel
- Ability to learn and navigate new computer systems
- Dependable, responsible, analytical
- Attention to Detail is absolutely imperative
- Comfortable being assigned various other office duties
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and a family-oriented, friendly work environment.
Please submit your application to: email@example.com and quote competition number BA0604-CB when applying.