Gables Lodge – is a leader in providing safe and comfortable care and has vacancies for the following positions:
LPNs – Casual
Job Description: A member of the interdisciplinary resident care team
- Reliable with a good attendance record and cheerful disposition
- Personal care of residents including the ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Maintenance of a clean and sanitary environment
- Effective communication, both written and verbal in English
- Must take initiative and be able to work with minimal supervision
- Provision of medication
- Assist RNs and CCAs
- Clean criminal record required
Training & Experience:
- Must be currently registered with the College of Licensed Practical Nurses of Nova Scotia or eligible to be registered
- Standard First Aid or Basic Life Support – CPR / Choking – Adult
- Respectful and hard working team player with a professional and courteous manner
- Successful completion of LPN course
- University degree considered an asset
- Experience in Paperless charting software required
Successful applicants must have successfully completed an LPN, First Aid and CPR course and be computer literate.
Experience in a similar environment is considered an asset.
To express your interest in this position, please forward your resume, quoting competition number LPN1120-CB.
Director Health Care Services
Learn more about this Employer