Industry Leaders across Canada rely on Halliwell Consulting to provide them with the highly skilled personnel they need to drive their businesses forward.
They know that these high calibre, talented people are in demand, and by having Halliwell Consulting as a recruitment partner they can win the talent war over their competitors.
Our Client located in Truro, Nova Scotia has asked us to assist them in their search for a Maintenance & Engineering Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering
- 5 - 8 years in a heavy industrial manufacturing maintenance setting
- Experience leading a large team
- Excellent computer (Word, Excel, Outlook) and communication skills
- Experience with 5S and Kaizen processes
- Direct and co-ordinate the work in the Maintenance/Engineering departments requirements needs through a maintenance manager and an engineering manager
- Oversee preparation of capital and maintenance expenditure requests and post appraisals
- Oversee Maintenance/Engineering department personnel including scheduling and approving of time off, and training requirements
- Conduct regular inspections
- Maintain a record of all the day-to-day maintenance and service activities
If you feel you meet the qualifications for this position, please send your updated resume to email@example.com
For more information about this position and Halliwell Consulting please visit our Website www.halliwellconsulting.com
Learn more about this Employer